We are now recruiting a Senior Accountant to our Finance Accounting team in Finland.
In the role of Senior Accountant you will be responsible for the performing accounting operations in accordance with the company's internal accounting rules, good accounting practice and international generally accepted standards and other legal acts regulating accounting.
- Your main responsibility is Annual reporting, monthly closing and reporting. But you will also be involved in the daily tasks.
- Work with Inventory, fixed assets, travel expenses.
- Compliance with company requirements, procedures, good practices, and other work-related documents as required.
- Ensure efficient M&A integrations regarding accounts payables and accounts receivables, guidelines and fixed asset.
- Ensure team collaboration within the Nordic/Baltic team with back-up, support and educate other colleagues in the team
- Develop and maintained processes with the aim to be more efficient, less manual and avoid mistakes.
You will work closely with the Group Finance team in Sweden, Estonia and Latvia but also with external contacts in Finland.
We promise you
- A position in a fast-growing company where you are challenged with interesting and diverse tasks
- A professional team to work with and to support you
- International work environment
- Plenty of opportunities for growth and career development
To succeed in this role
- You have previous experience approximately five years and a degree in the area of finance accounting
- Previous experience with MS Office and deeper knowledge in Excel.
- Knowledge of accounting laws, payroll, tax laws and other accounting legislation.
- Previous experience with ERP system (preferable D365 F&O) and other supporting system.
- Ability to fluently communicate in English and Finnish languages. Swedish language is benefit.
- The mindset of a structured doer and a curious team player is your asset.
With us you won’t stand still. You will have a voice to shape the energy solutions of tomorrow and contribute to a greater good.
Join us and be part of creating advantage in energy that benefit businesses, people and planet!
Please submit your application with the salary request by 18.10.2021.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with
Eezy Personnel Oy Executive Search Consultant Henri Soininen, tel. +358 45 353 3337, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Adven we find diversity and inclusion important, and we value the benefits brought to our company when aiming for equality in gender, ethnic background, and cultural diversity.
Apply between 1 October 2021 and 18 October 2021 23:59 (Europe/Helsinki)
Employment type: Full time