SECURITY SYSTEM SPECIALIST
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
SECURITY SYSTEM SPECIALIST
We´re strengthening our Corporate Security and Safeguards Unit. Our Unit is responsible for physical and information security as well as fire and rescue services in Fennovoima and FH1 Nuclear Power Plant Project. Our main mission is to protect the Plant, nuclear materials and people of harm from malevolent acts. Corporate Security Unit is divided between two locations, Fennovoima´s Helsinki office and the FH1 Power Plant´s construction site in Pyhäjoki.
As a Security System Specialist, you will be responsible for security system design in Fennovoima´s own areas of responsibility as well as assessing and developing our Plant Supplier´s design in co-operation with the Supplier. We are looking for a system specialist who can take responsibility of a wide array of Security Systems and isn´t afraid of learning about new ones. We value especially Security System design and implementation experience in security critical environment. Extensive experience especially in Access Control and intrusion detection systems are beneficial. Experience also in data communications is considered a benefit.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Participating in the design of Security Systems in Fennovoima´s own area of responsibility
- Participation in the development and review of the security related licensing documentation
- Review and development of the Plant Supplier´s Security System design documentation in co-operation with the Supplier
- Hands-on development of Security Systems in co-operation with internal and external counterparts
- Co-operation with relevant authorities and other internal and external stakeholders
We appreciate following competences and features from the new Specialist
- At least three years of experience in similar tasks
- Understanding of physical security principles and a desire to develop her/himself even further
- Understanding and willingness to learn more of nuclear security and safety framework
- Ability to communicate fluently in Finnish and in English both orally and in writing
- Courage to take a position and to defend own views
- Problem-solving and co-operative attitude
- Active, initiative and security-oriented way of working
- Experience in the Nuclear Sector is considered as benefit
- Education: applicable technical education
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 3.2.2020: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki or Pyhäjoki office. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.
System Specialist, tietoturva, turvallisuus, tietoturva-asiantuntija