Security SW / Specification Engineer
In Mobile Networks our goal is to be a leader in 5G and provide the best value to our customers as they evolve their networks. We continue to develop our 5G portfolio according to the latest 3GPP specifications. With more than 2,100 patent families essential for 5G, we are proud of the number of industry firsts that we have completed on the path to 5G commercialization. Nokia is also the only end-to-end mobile network vendor working with the major operators around the world.
Our R&D works at the heart of Edge Cloud technologies in Nokia. It is the key player in turning Bell Labs vision into real products
We are looking for SW Engineer to contribute to the Security Software Development and Specification in Radio Cloud Platform in Espoo.
- Strong command on programming languages such as C/C++, golang or other structured programming languages.
- Experience in implementing or using RESTful interfaces
- Experience of SW development in Linux environment and Linux administration
- Experience of scripting/coding with one or more languages, such as Python and bash
- Understanding of cloud computing platforms and cloud-based infrastructure design and operation
- Understanding of container technologies, security, and tooling (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Experience test automation tools like Robot and experience of Unit Testing
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and delivery tooling (CI/CD) (such as GitLab CI, Jenkins, Gerrit…)
- Experience of SW Architecture Specification work
- Fluency in English and teamworking
- Open minded and willing to learn new
- Experience of open source software projects and mobile networking protocols are considered as an asset
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.