We are looking for a
to join our HSSEQ team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
Security Manager is a member of Corporate Security expert team and reports to Head of Group Security. She/he works closely in co-operation with HSSEQ managers, line organization and common functions. You will have a key role in developing and leading the physical security on Corporate level.
In your role, you will
- Be the owner for Corporate level standards and minimum requirements for facility and physical security
- Conduct security risk assessments and assure the implementation
- Coach and advise the organization on implementing the needed physical security elements
- Facilitate security awareness improvement.
- Ensure achieving security performance KPIs: monitoring, reporting and supporting continuous improvement
- Be part of Corporate Duty Officer team
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- BSc (or equivalent) relevant to this role, and 3 to 5 years experience from the field of corporate security
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and drive implementation of above mentioned topics in a key position
- Proven ability to establish Corporate principles, standards and minimum requirements and conduct risk assessments and reporting
- Good knowledge of physical security, including guarding services and new security technologies
- Familiarity with and practical awareness of cyber security threats and their position in site security plans
- Proven project management skills
- Good communication skills and good ability to work in English (written and oral)
- Experience with proven results of working in an international organization
- Competencies to understand impact and sensitivity of security issues
We also value
- Hands on and self-driven person with a can do attitude
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Result orientation with proven results to reach improvements
The chosen candidate shall approve the personnel security clearance, conducted by the Finnish Security and Intelligence Service
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Head of Group Security Mikko Leinonen tel. +358 40 3380261 on February 10th during 12-14, on February 13th during 11-13 or on February 27th during 9-11.
Please submit your application by February 28th, 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 4400 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.