SECURITY MANAGER (GROUP IT)
Group Services employ some 600 specialists in the fields of energy, IT, law, supply, HR, communications, sustainability and finance who support Metsä Group and its Business Areas in the execution of its strategy.
We are looking for a service-oriented and experienced
SECURITY MANAGER (GROUP IT)
to join a team of IT professionals to develop and deliver groupwide security services. Security Manager is working with service providers to develop, implement and maintain IT security services to Metsä Group businesses. The position will be located in Tapiola, Espoo.
Your role in the future Metsä
- Designing appropriate technical and organizational requirements, principles, policies and guidelines in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, security and availability when delivering new or updated current IT services and solutions.
- Risk management: Supporting Unit management, facilitating and monitoring and reporting Business Impact Analysis and proposing and monitoring implementation of risk mitigation activities.
- Process development: Supporting implementation of security into processes.
- Supporting related activities of IT Continuity Management.
- Defining detailed security requirements based on Group policies, business requirements and Group ICT needs.
- Supporting in analysis, evaluations and investigations of security related topics
- Participating in key projects to ensure that security is built-in.
What are we looking for?
Expectations for you as Information Security Manager are that you have a good knowledge of information security, data privacy, a genuine technology interest, communication and training skills and ability to enjoy work and contribute to the team and stakeholders.
You will need at least eight years of experience in the field of corporate security. A service-minded person with a passion for technology and security is what we are looking for. We would appreciate someone who works for common goals and is eager to share ideas and know-how around the organization. You are driven by getting things done and achieving common goals while making the most of the journey to the finish line as well.
Knowledge of cyber security as well as strong hands on experience of network security products is also required. This task also requires fluency in both verbal and written Finnish and English. Appropriate certification (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC) and good experience of Information Security Management frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001 and 27002) is seen as a plus.
Metsä Group has a responsible corporate culture that creates a safe working environment for everyone. We invest in good leadership and personal career support. We take care of the well-being of our personnel and reward good performance. For us, it is important that everyone develops their skills and we enable job rotation across the organization. We must be able to show and utilize our expertise!
For additional information please contact our consultant at Compass Human Resources Group, Christa Gylling tel. +358 50 584 0676 (email@example.com).
How does the process continue?
Please send your application by clicking this link: https://bit.ly/2OlhupZ
Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until 1.12.2019. We wish you luck!