Second Line Support
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS), established in Vlissingen has a rich tradition of naval shipbuilding with its original navy roots stemming back more than 145 years. At that time the Royal Schelde shipyard, based in Vlissingen in the Netherlands, was known worldwide for its quality shipbuilding, both in the naval and commercial sector. Over the decades the emphasis on quality continued and in 2001 Damen Shipyards Group acquired Royal Schelde along with all of its subsidiaries. Following the acquisition, Damen then introduced its unique, standardised modular construction concept in Vlissingen too, allowing us to offer very fast delivery times. We have delivered more than 400 vessels since 1875 to satisfied customers all over the world and have earned a reputation for excellence along the way. We have achieved this status by producing vessels that have a lifespan that far exceeds the average by offering cutting-edge technology and the most cost efficient design solutions.
Second Line Support
As second line support specialist you are responsible for the resolution of more complicated workplace management incidents, request and changes from our end-users, which can’t be solved by our first line skilled helpdesk employees.
1. Analyze and resolve complex second line incidents/request from our end-users within SLA;
2. Inform our end-users proactively about the status of incidents/requests/and in accordance with the SLA;
3. Participate in divers projects;
4. Identify and implement improvements to customer satisfaction, increase efficiency and quality;
5. Advise end-users about the use of the ICT environment; Document resolutions in Topdesk.
Skills & experience
1. Intermediate vocational education (MBO) in Information Technology or related field
2. Demonstrable affinity with ICT and business processes and approximately 2 years work experience.
3. Good Windows 10 and basic Windows Server and network knowledge;
4. ITIL certified; Good command of the Dutch & English language (written & verbal).
If you have any questions about the job, you can send an email to Clement Poumeyrol: firstname.lastname@example.org