SDR Protocol SW Engineer
Are you looking for a front seat position at Software Defined Radio (SDR) and Waveform development projects?
If you are a SW designer with previous experience and competence in SW development and you are always interested to know what Software-Defined Radio is all about. This could be the opportunity to be part of one leading European SDR WF development team.
As a SW developer/senior developer at our projects your main responsibility is to Engineer protocol Software. As usual at Bittium, the job assignments are versatile and give space for individual aspirations and possibilities to show your talent. Development of Waveform could consist of simulations, specifications design and different levels of verification and validation activities.
We are offering exciting playground in the European Secure Software Defined Radio (ESSOR) Programme.
Also working in Bittium offers you:
- Flexible working hours
- Developing yourself in versatile R&D projects
- Wide range of benefits like sport and culture vouchers, lots of recreational
activities and comprehensive health care.
What is required to prosper in this work:
- Good programming skills (C++), scripting and debugging skills
- IP Networks knowledge
- Protocol SW knowledge
- Software-Defined Radio knowledge
- Experience of GIT and agile software development projects
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good communication and team working skills
Are you our next SW professional? Join us now.