Scrum Product Owner
Poolia Suomi Oy
We are now searching for an analytic Scrum Product Owner to join Picosun’s PicoOS Morpher Development team.
What is it all about?
PicoOS™ operating system and process control software is specifically developed by Picosun’s own in-house software team for the company’s fully automated production ALD equipment Morpher and Sprinter, and it will be implemented in all future PICOSUN® ALD tool platforms. Picosun Morpher is being used by some of the world’s leading semi-conductor manufacturers all around the world and ALD technique plays significant role in modern semi-conductor manufacturing.
PicoOS Morpher agile development team is part of software and automation development department consisting of almost 30 industrial automation and software engineering professionals. Your team is responsible for designing, implementing, configuring, and testing new Picosun Morpher features, enhancements, and product level bug fixes, which require software and industrial automation to cooperate efficiently. Your team is one or two steps ahead of PicoOS Morpher delivery team and enables successful delivery of projects by maintaining and developing PicoOS for Picosun Morpher products. Your main goal is to show direction for the team and to keep product backlog up to date.
- Maintain PicoOS Morpher development product backlog.
- Set direction, objectives, and priorities for the team.
- Translate technical requirements into epics, user stories and tasks.
- Plan the work items together with the product roadmaps to ensure that R&D programs are on track.
- Collaborate with the products managers, R&D and delivery engineering project managers, and various designers for translating requirements into more concrete epics, user stories and tasks.
- Prepare and review product documentation.
Requirements for Scrum Product Owner
- Previous working experience in (Scrum) Product Owner, Scrum Master, or technical project manager roles
- Experience in product development on domain of industrial automation and/or software engineering
- Any experience from working in lead designer or architect role is seen as an advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree of relevant field
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- Excellent organizing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to design sustainable and technically excellent systems/software
- Great collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
Proficiency in JIRA and Agile project management in general is seen as an advantage. Any experience from semi-conductor industry is seen as a significant benefit.
What we can offer
Picosun is a modern and agile growth company and we provide world class ALD solutions for our customers all around the world. At Picosun we appreciate diversity, quality, and positive can-do attitude.
We offer competitive salary, versatile benefits, and possibility to enter Picosun’s bonus program.
Working takes place mainly in Picosun’s headquarters in Kirkkonummi. We also support remote working. Deployments, upgrades, and trainings takes place normally in customer premises, so in the future once Covid-19 situation allows you need be ready to travel occasionally. Picosun’s customers locate mainly in Asia, Europe, and North America.
We aim to fill the vacancy as soon as possible and therefore start reading the applications immediately, so please do not hesitate to apply soon. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Poolia IT’s Senior Recruitment Consultant Sigrid Puhilas-Ikonen via email email@example.com or tel. +35820 729 0839.
Picosun is a leading supplier of high-quality Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) thin film coating technology for semiconductor and other industries. PICOSUN® ALD equipment portfolio ranges from fully automated, SEMI compliant batch and cluster systems for high volume manufacturing to smaller scale R&D and pre-pilot production tools. Production-proven coating solutions for IC, MEMS, LED, sensor, and 3e most comprehensive process support and customer care. Picosun's HQ is based in Masala (Kirkkonummi), Finland with subsidiaries in the US, Germany, Singapore, China, Taiwan, and Japan, and a global sales and support network with distributors and representatives in over 30 countries. Today, PICOSUN® ALD process tools are in daily production use at several leading industries and high-level research organizations across the world.