Scrum Product Owner / Technical Project Manager
Poolia Suomi Oy
We are now searching for a seasoned Scrum Product Owner / Technical Project Manager to join Picosun’s PicoOS Morpher delivery engineering team.
What is it all about?
PicoOS™ operating system and process control software is specifically developed by Picosun’s own in-house software team for the company’s fully automated production ALD equipment Morpher and Sprinter, and it will be implemented in all future PICOSUN® ALD tool platforms. Picosun Morpher is being used by some of the world’s leading semi-conductor manufacturers all around the world and ALD technique plays significant role in modern semi-conductor manufacturing.
PicoOS Morpher delivery engineering agile team is part of software and automation development department consisting of almost 30 industrial automation and software engineering professionals.
Your team is responsible for designing, implementing, and configuring software and industrial automation for Picosun Morpher customer delivery projects. Delivery team is working with several technical delivery projects at the same time and your main duty is to keep the product backlog up to date and enable delivery process to run smoothly.
- Maintain PicoOS Morpher delivery engineering product backlog.
- Set direction, objectives, and priorities for the team.
- Translate technical requirements into work items that will be implemented in production design and automation.
- Plan the work items together with the project delivery schedules to ensure that production, delivery, and client commissions are on track.
- Collaborating with the project managers, product managers, and various designers to translate customer requirements into more concrete epics, user stories and tasks.
- Communicate with customer in software and industrial automation related matters.
- Prepare and review customer documentation.
- Provide support for field service engineering in software and industrial automation related matters.
Requirements for Scrum Product Owner / Technical Project Manager
- Previous working experience in (Scrum) Product Owner, Scrum Master, or technical project manager roles.
- Experience in product development (software delivery projects) or industrial automation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree of relevant field.
- Understanding and experience of agile practices.
- Excellent organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- Great collaboration, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in JIRA or other project management tools
- Fluency in English.
What we can offer
Picosun is a modern and agile growth company and we provide world class ALD solutions for our customers all around the world. At Picosun we appreciate diversity, quality, and positive can-do attitude.
We offer competitive salary, versatile benefits, and possibility to enter Picosun’s bonus program.
Working takes place mainly in Picosun’s headquarters in Kirkkonummi. We also support remote working. Deployments, upgrades, and trainings takes place normally in customer premises, so in the future once Covid-19 situation allows you need be ready to travel occasionally. Picosun’s customers locate mainly in Asia, Europe, and North America.
We aim to fill the vacancy as soon as possible and therefore start reading the applications immediately, so please do not hesitate to apply soon. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Poolia IT’s Senior Recruitment Consultant Sigrid Puhilas-Ikonen via email email@example.com or tel. +35820 729 0839.
Picosun is a leading supplier of high-quality Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) thin film coating technology for semiconductor and other industries. PICOSUN® ALD equipment portfolio ranges from fully automated, SEMI compliant batch and cluster systems for high volume manufacturing to smaller scale R&D and pre-pilot production tools. Production-proven coating solutions for IC, MEMS, LED, sensor, and 3e most comprehensive process support and customer care. Picosun's HQ is based in Masala (Kirkkonummi), Finland with subsidiaries in the US, Germany, Singapore, China, Taiwan, and Japan, and a global sales and support network with distributors and representatives in over 30 countries. Today, PICOSUN® ALD process tools are in daily production use at several leading industries and high-level research organizations across the world.