Do you want to be a key part in a team building the future payment solution?
Our team at Nets is developing a next-generation backend solution to process millions of transactions send by the payment terminals. You can witness these solutions in everyday life while using your payment cards or other digital payment means in stores. This solution is impacting millions of lives across the Europe!
Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
In order to accelerate the development work the team is expanding. To facilitate this change we need a dedicated full-time Scrum Master to handle daily operational work of both internal and external teams. If you’ve got what it takes for this role and enjoy driving team agility forward then you might be just what we're looking for!
In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Actively advocate Agile and scrum methodologies through team coaching.
- Facilitate the scrum ceremonies for your team.
- Facilitate scrum of scrums with neighbouring teams.
- Handle day-to-day operational coordination with teams and relevant stakeholders
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications and background should include:
- Several years (5+) of scrum master experience.
- Scrum master certification.
- Active in Agile groups, always developing your Agile thinking.
Of your personal qualifications we would value:
- Proactiveness. You don't sit in quiet but instead enable and drive the daily work actively.
- Agility. You are a living, breathing role model who uses retrospective and reflection in everything you do.
- Inquisitive. You have a never-ending eagerness to learn more, search for new information and bring it alive in practise.
- Structured. You love processes and spread this love wherever its needed.
- Communicative. You communicate actively with the scrum team members and stakeholders.
- Humility. Are you a servant leader able put aside your ego to put the team first.
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions. We want to attract, develop and engage the best talents and you will be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
Joining Nets, you’ll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. Trusted by 240 banks and 400,000+ merchant customers and backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry, we have the foundation to succeed. You’ll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture. Our customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers… you and me.
Please send your application right now and at the latest at 24.11.2019
Note that we might proceed in the process as soon as we find a suitable candidate. In case you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please contact the hiring manager Mikko Jokelainen firstname.lastname@example.org.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.