Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In Consumer Management Services our contribution is to deliver first class Card and Account services to Banks and Financial institutes. While we are strongly established with our offering and market position our ambition lies much further and we look to expand our position and further evolve the offering.
We are looking for Scrum Master to help us achieving our ambitions and playing a key role in our Agile Transformation. You would be a part of Delivery Excellence Team supported by other Scrum Masters. You would be located in Helsinki and reporting to Senior Manager Nicklas Holland.
In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
As a Scrum Master your key responsibilities are
- Organising and leading Scrum ceremonies
- Guiding the development team day-to-day work, together with the Product Owner
- Assisting the Product Owner in maintaining the Product Backlog
- Improving processes continuously and coaching team members in Agile frameworks
- Handling day-to-day operational coordination with teams and relevant stakeholders
- Leading scrum of scrums meetings
- Commit to delivering value together with the team
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes us personalities instead of just a person.
Your professional qualifications include:
- Scrum master certification
- Several years of scrum master experience
- Experience of introducing/ramping up Agile in a team or organisation
- Relevant technical education providing you with a good technical understanding
- Active in Agile groups, always developing your Agile thinking
You should also identify yourself from these phrases:
- You share your view to improve working ways and you take actions when needed
- Communicate fluently with different type of stakeholders
- Know or figure out what to do and when
- You know how to solve tasks smartly and efficiently
- Have everlasting eagerness to learn more
- Actively share and coach others with the wisdom you've gained
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
Joining Nets, you’ll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. Trusted by 240 banks and 400,000+ merchant customers and backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry, we have the foundation to succeed. You’ll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture. Our customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers… you and me.
Power your career. Apply now or at latest 22. October 2019
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Nicklas Holland, +45 2948 7688. Interviews will be on an on-going basis and this position will be closed when the right candidate is found.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.