Scrum Master, Metso OutotecAcademic Work
We are looking for a Scrum Master to our client company Metso Outotec. What matters the most is your driven attitude but we also hope you to have some previous experience in Scrum Master role. Read more below and apply - we are proceeding with the potential candidates in fast pace!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role, you will work as a part of value stream. As a Scrum Master you will keep track of the overall activities of software development teams. You will proactively track progress, collect information and follow up activities and deadlines. You set up meetings and communicate with team members on a regular basis using Teams and other digital platforms. In addition, you will keep team members updated and make sure that all activities are recorded. You keep an eye on the overall workload and delegate tasks if necessary, ensuring that projects are running smoothly.
You are offered
* A challenging and independent role in a global company
* Responsibility and a chance to develop your leadership skills
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Keeping track of progress, activities and deadlines
* Coordinating meetings using digital platforms
* Delegating tasks and adjusting the workload if necessary
* Continuous improvement of the team and its' practises
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Previous experience of work with Scrum (as a Scrum Master or as a part of the team)
* Preferably previous experience in using Jira
* Fluent English skills
You also have:
* Driven attitude
* Motivation to develop your skills
* Excellent communication skills
It is seen as an advantage if you have one or some of the following: A Scrum Master Certificate, experience in SAFe environment or as a Project Manager and Finnish language skills.
* Start: Preferably in the beginning of September
* Work extent: Permanent employment through Academic Work, fixed-term contract to Metso Outotec at least for six months
* Location: Espoo, possibility to work remotely with the possibility to travel to Espoo occaniossally
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
OTHER INFORMATIONRead more about: Metso Outotec