We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an SCM Specialist at ABB Oy, Wiring Accessories unit in Porvoo. As a SCM Specialist you will be responsible for executing project within SCM, including identifying sourcing opportunities, translating stakeholders’ requirements into sourcing opportunities, managing supplier relationships and developing SCM processes. You will work in close co-operation with suppliers, manufacturing and engineering. You have possibility to work in and with both global and local teams.
• Sourcing activities within projects in collaboration with manufacturing, project management and engineering
• Managing supplier relationship including supplier quality and on-time-delivery
• Creating and managing RFx for materials and services
• Leading selected supplier negotiations and acting as a contract owner for nominated contracts
• Managing saving projects and reporting monthly key performance indicators
• An interesting position and versatile challenges in a global environment
• Good opportunities for professional growth and career development
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or business
• Several years’ work experience in sourcing or supply chain management
• Good negotiation skills, as well as contract, relationship and supplier management skills
• Excellent written and spoken Finnish and English
• Microsoft Office, SAP
• Personal attributes:
- Analytical approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A systematic, independent and pro-active way of working
- The ability to co-operate with different functions and interest groups in an international environment
Ideally, you have
• Material competence (plastics, metals)
• Language skills in German and Swedish
• IT skills: Power BI, Logisticar
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68054673 by June 17th, 2019 at www-abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Mikaela Ahlnäs-Mäkeläinen, tel. tel. +358 50 3354 261.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com