SCM Specialist, Siemens
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 26.5.2021
We are looking for a SCM Specialist to work in Supply Chain Management Business Partner Management & Local Buying Nordic function at Siemens. If you are interested in independent role in which you have a possibility to develop as a professional, read more about the role and apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a SCM Specialist you will join a local purchasing team working from Espoo, but you are also a part of a Nordic organization. Position is fixed-term for 12 months, but you have the possibility to be recruited by Siemens after that.
* Support SCMs internal customers with inquiries related to purchasing needs and supplier creation
* Negotiate prices and payment terms with external supplier and set up contracts under consideration of all relevant policies and compliance aspects
* Contract lifecycle management and supplier management
* Identify and prioritize possibilities for process improvements in collaboration with the Nordic SCM team and the connected departments
* Reporting related to purchasing activities (e.g. purchasing volume, trends and savings)
* Actively develop the collaboration between SCM and our internal customers
* Actively work with SCMs internal service provider (Global Business Services) to develop the purchasing process and related activities
WE ARE LOOKING FORWe are looking for a person with independent working style and hands-on attitude. You have a suitable educational background and preferably few years experience of purchasing. Experience of contracts is seen as an advantage.
* Suitable educational background
* Experience of purchasing and contracts
* Fluent Finnish and English language skills (Swedish is a big plus)
* Independent working style and urge to develop as a professional
* Start: as soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to be recruited by Siemens
* Location: Espoo, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Siemens that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.