Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a SCM Manager at ABB Oy Large Motors & Generators unit in Helsinki. You will be leading the supply chain teams located in Helsinki and Juri Estonia. SCM manager is a part of the local management teams.
- The responsibilities include developing, planning and implementing Supply Chain Management (SCM) strategy focused on optimizing costs, quality, delivery and reliability of suppliers and supplied products using Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing (CIPS) process.
- You are responsible of leading, developing and coaching team members and stakeholders to continuously improve our supply chain process improvements.
- You will further develop procurement strategies with a clear understanding of the projects under execution and further improve our skills and technologies by introducing new world class suppliers to our supply base.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- e.g. M.Sc. in Economics or Technology.
- Several years’ work experience in senior roles in technology or manufacturing sector
- Ability to draw conclusions, set priorities and prepare proposals for management decision making based on financial information and analysis.
- Since your daily job is interacting with different stakeholders, it is mandatory to have excellent negotiation skills and leadership capabilities.
- Good knowledge of SAP is appreciated.
- Due to global working environment, excellent written and spoken English is a must, other languages are an asset.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI72910622 by January 31, 2020 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, please contact Tatu Järvenpää, Vice President, Large Motors and Generators, +358 50 3323571