SCM Development Engineer
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for an experienced SCM Development Engineer at ABB Oy, Drives business line in Helsinki.
- Developing and deploying tools and solutions that improve performance and support business operations.
- Own, develop and optimize a range of processes, develop and maintain optimization tools and solutions, lead performance improvement initiatives, and support LBL Supply chain management and LPG operations.
- Lead daily operative activities of Supply Chain Management trainee pool.
- Coordinate the workload within the team, develop processes and practices and ensure required trainings are organized for the team members.
- Process ownership and development
- Tool and solution development and deployment
- Lead performance improvement initiatives
- Support LBL Supply chain management and LPG operations
- Master’s degree in Technology, Logistics or Industrial Engineering
- Experience in SCM operations
- Knowledge of Drives operations and business requirements
- Deep knowledge of SAP and MS Office tools
- Excellent skills in Finnish and English, both oral and written
- Experience in quantitative analysis
- A proven track record of KPI creation and analysis
- Capabilities to make clear reports and presentations
- Good skills in networking, team work and time management
- Logistics or Industrial Engineering work experience
- Experience in project management
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
We offer a challenging position in the growing Drives sector and work in an exciting, multinational environment with opportunity for professional development through various ABB training programs.
Interested in joining the crew? Then please apply with the job ID FI71736161 at your earliest convenience and no later than October 27, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
For more information about this role, please contact Kimmo Lampinen,Manager Supply Operations, tel. +358 50 332 3321 (not available from 14th to 18th October).