We are Mobidiag, team of over 200 people in 4 countries driven by creating something meaningful and helping the world to be a better place by offering solutions to detect infectious diseases, including COVID-19, and antibiotic resistance. With our tests, patients can get targeted treatment faster, more efficiently and more reliably. We take our jobs seriously because we’re doing something important for the world. We can’t do it alone and we need the best people. Are you one of them?
We are now looking for an enthusiastic
to join our growing Production NVD Quality Control team in Espoo, Finland. In this position you will be responsible for coordinating the ongoing and future stability studies for the Novodiag® product family according to current regulations. Your responsibilities include planning and documentation of stability studies, raw data review, data analysis for stability trends, and preparation of stability summary reports. Responsibilities also include maintenance of accurate records of on-going stability studies. This position enables you to combine life sciences, medical device production, and IVD regulations and standards, and it is interlinked with our strong in-house expertise in engineering, assay development and IVD production.
Ideally, you should have:
• Master’s degree in appropriate science subject
• Experience in real time PCR applications, experience in microarrays considered as a great benefit
• Demonstrated troubleshooting, analytical and planning/organizing skills
• Experience in working in IVD, life-science or medical device companies as well as familiarity of the applicable regulations and standards in IVD test development is considered as a plus
• Fluent communication and documentation skills in English
• Ability to collaborate and work in teams but also work independently
• Understanding / experience in current IVD regulation in considered as benefit
What we offer to you:
• The possibility to thrive and expand your expertise – by working in a growing company you will be involved in full spectrum of challenges
• The chance to be part of an amazing team – you will work among enthusiastic, talented and energetic team members
• Being able to learn continuously – we believe in investing to our employees and ensuring their know-how is topnotch
• Experience sharing with ongoing company and team meetings - with offices in different locations, organizing regular meetings brings added value both to the company and to our employees
Feel free to ask for more information from: Senior Production Engineer Nina Aho by email email@example.com or by phone +358 10 2054 790 (Fri 23.4., Mon 26.4. and Thu 29.4. at 2pm-3pm).
If you already made your decision, please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. By May 10. Use “Scientist, NVD Stability” in the subject line.