The ambition of the Consumer Board division is to be the global benchmark in high-quality virgin fiber carton board and the preferred partner to customers and brand owners in the premium end-use packaging and graphical segments. Our wide board and barrier coating selection is suitable for the design and optimization of packaging for liquid, food, pharmaceutical and luxury goods.
Supply Chain Manager, Ingerois Mill, Consumer Board
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager for our Ingerois Mill. We offer you a challenging position in our growing business with real opportunities to influence to the success of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Sales and Operations Planning for Ingerois.
• Mill Order Fulfillment.
• Interface from Mill to customers, customer order management and invoicing, production planning.
• lLgistics planning and operational planning for inbound pulp and outbound board.
• Supply network design for Ingerois Mill amd warehouse and inventory management.
The position holder will report to SVP Supply Chain, Consumer Board and to Ingerois Mill Director.
Location of the position will be Ingerois Mill, Kouvola. The position holder will be a member of both Consumer Board Supply Chain and Ingerois Mill leadership teams.
• Proven track record of successful people management.
• Proven management capabilities in international environment.
• Proven experience on project management in matrix environment.
• Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of Supply Chain.
• Strong analytical skills together with a structured, systematic approach.
• Solid business acumen.
• Strong communication and networking skills.
• Ability to work, lead and thrive in a matrix set-up.
• Fluency in spoken and written Finnish and English.
• Readiness to travel.
This means the position holder is expected to manage the supply chain function and the interfaces with other key functions such as the operations, logistics and sales.
A successful person in this position will identify improvements in the Mill and increase the abilities of the Mill to meet customer needs. Additionally, the position holder will contribute to the strategic development and efficiency improvements of the Mill and actively participate to the development of division Supply Chain operation.
Tommi Laine-Ylijoki, SVP Supply Chain, Consumer Board, firstname.lastname@example.org
+358 45 353 9991
Antti Veitola, Ingerois Mill Director, Consumer Board, email@example.com
+358 2046 26178
We look forward to receiving your application via Stora Enso's online system, www.storaenso.com/en/careers. We encourage you to apply early, however no later than 8th December, 2019.
Prospective employees are screened for drug use in the pre-employment examination.
You are the opportunity. Join us.
We work actively to increase equality and ethnic diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to see applicants contributing to this.
Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. Our customers include packaging manufacturers, brand owners, paper and board producers, publishers, retailers, print houses, converters, and joinery and construction companies.
We make every effort to use 100% of a tree for our products as well as for producing bioenergy. In production, we are pushing towards carbon neutrality as much as it is technically and commercially feasible. We practice and promote sustainable forestry, and work to ensure that more trees are planted than are harvested. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2018 were EUR 10.5 billion, with an operational EBIT of EUR 1.3 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Oy (STEAV, STERV) and Nasdaq Stockholm AB (STE A, STE R).