CGI Suomi Oy
We are now looking for developers with SAS experience to work on our strategic client assignments in the financial sector.
You will play a key role in our service delivery as a trusted member in our high performing finance reporting teams. In your role you will work hands-on with challenging development and operations tasks, working with highly skilled colleagues.
As a developer with at least one to two years of Base SAS, SAS Data Integration Studio, and SAS Enterprise Guide background, your role will be tuned based on your experience and future development goals.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Working as a developer in an enterprise wide finance area reporting team using SAS tools
• Being part of Internal business reporting – there are thousands of reports
• As part of financial sector reporting, there is regulatory reporting with predefined reporting cycles
• Working with customer’s internal experts, stakeholders and partners
• Understanding of the customer needs and ability to work closely with senior developers and other stakeholders
• Desire to understand customer’s needs and financial sector
• Willing to grow your SAS expertise as we go and learn new skills while working in rewarding and challenging assignments
Required experience and qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least one to two years of experience in working with SAS tools, with hands-on experience in working in the reporting area of the financial sector
- Base SAS
- SAS Data Integration Studio
- SAS Enterprise Guide
• Finnish and English, spoken and written
Good to have skills or considered an advantage:
• Finance area (Insurance and banking) know-how
- Regulatory reporting and/or
- Internal and external reporting
• Database knowhow
- DB2 / SQL expertise
• Data warehousing / ETL / BI know-how
- BI/DW reporting environment know-how
• DevOps knowledge. You have possibly worked in DevOps and are familiar with DevOps processes.
• Agile methods
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Great, because we would love to hear from you! For additional questions, you can contact: Klaus Hausen, +358405437865, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for the position as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications and proceed with the most suitable candidate as we go. Please apply via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I’m interested" button at the bottom of the page by 31.1.2021 at the latest.
Before an employment relationship can be established, the chosen applicant is required to take a drug test and his/her credit report will be checked. A standard security clearance will also be conducted for the chosen applicant.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.