We are now hiring summer trainees for summer 2020! Do you want to spend the summer with us and gain valuable experience and a new network?
SAP trainee is aimed at young professionals, recent graduates and students who want to make an impact for a better and smarter society through digitalization.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a global company who make a difference in the society. The success of this summer job is up to you – be proactive and ask a lot of questions to get the most out of this experience. We are looking for you, with curious minds, with the right attitude and a true interest in our business.
What we offer you
As a summer trainee you will get a Buddy to guide you in your work. We embrace Learning as a lifestyle to ensure your constant learning and your growth as professional. You’ll also be part of Tieto Young Professionals network, join the summer trainee onboarding day with all the other trainees and enjoy the farewell event at the end of the summer.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Apply if you want to boost your career with the following:
- Learning how society is impacted with SAP technology
- Learning SAP’s latest functionalities and/or innovations
- Growing expertise and working within SAP projects and services
- Developing problem solving skills
- Working with experienced SAP area colleagues (over 130 Finnish speaking colleagues and even more internationally)
We know that you will develop your skills and ability to work both in teams as well as independently. You will be located in our nice and modern Finnish headquarter in Espoo.
Summer trainee period could be from May/June to August but the exact date will be decided with manager.
Show us what you got!
We are looking for someone who…
- Has a great interest in SAP and ERP applications
- Is studying IT or business degree
- Has a pro-active attitude and way of working and a willingness to drive change
- Is fluent in English and preferably also in Finnish
Did we get you excited?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and Cover letter by 2nd of February. Be quick - we will evaluate candidates continuously.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Paula Billington via email firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call on 8 January (12-14 EET) and 16 January (12-14 EET), tel. +358 50 5351174.
Please note that we do not handle applications via email.
Want to know more about summer with us? Check this out:
We are joining forces with EVRY, find out more: