SAP Technical Architect to Cargotec
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 24.6.2020
We are currently looking for SAP Technical Architect to our client Cargotec. In this position, you will have the chance to put your skills and experience into work and make an impact in global organisation and the cargo handling industry. This role is suitable for both Junior and Senior applicants. You will work together with great colleagues from various backgrounds inspired by shared, ambitious goals. If you thrive to make a difference and have fun while doing it - this might be a position for you!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou areoffered
* International and dynamic working environment with competent and nice colleagues
* Possibility to grow as a professional
* Active role as a digitalization trailblazer
* A chance to work in Helsinki, Tampere or Kaarina
JOB DUTIESIn this role, you will be responsible for defining and implementing solutions especially in the Projects & Equipment solution area and be responsible of development according to our commonly defined principles.
Work is very independent but also team intensive - as you are communicating with our service providers as well as business stakeholders to get common understanding about requirements and a solution to be provided.
Your work will include for example:
* Developing solutions in the Projects & Sales solution area
* Participating in IT development projects and new digital business projects in design, implementation and testing
* Being responsible for analysing and managing dependencies and integrations to other solutions
* Providing 3rd level support for challenging issues in support process
* Ensuring solution development according to agreed road maps and business priorities as well as quality and on-time-delivery of deliverables
WE ARE LOOKING FORYou can either have stronger business-related background with interest on technical side or other way around. We expect you to have some work experience at least through summer job or an intern - or you can be more experienced!
We expect you to have:
* Suitable academical background (technical or business)
* Work experience
* SAP knowledge
* Fluent English skills - both written and verbal
It is seen as an advantage if you have knowledge in Salesforce or Mulesoft or experience from agile development process. Finnish language skills are is also seen as a big plus.
Our ideal candidate also has:
* Ability to combine 'big picture' thinking with detailed analysis
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* A can-do attitude with a positive and collaborative approach to working with colleagues
* Independent and flexible approach towards work
* Start: According to agreement, August
* Working hours: Full-time
* Employment period: 12 months, with the possibility to get recruited to the client company
* Location: Helsinki, Tampere or Kaarina
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Cargotec that all questions regarding the position is handled by AcademicWork.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.