We are looking for a technically skilled SAP process expert with a development oriented mindset. Our production organization is implementing the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and you now have the great opportunity to make an impact in our future processes.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as process expert with technical expertise from SAP R/3 mainly from the modules PM, PP and WM/MM.
• Support business key users and process owners related to internal logistics, plant maintenance and production processes.
• Act as a local responsible towards global service providers within the respective SAP functionality.
• Active involvement in various IT development projects and activities beyond SAP R/3 related to warehouse management, production and plant maintenance.
• Identify local enhancement requirements in collaboration with our master batch record designers and communicate them to our global SAP development community.
• Provide necessary support and trainings to relevant internal stakeholders.
WHO YOU ARE
• Possessing an assertive and determined mindset to achieve set targets in alignment with internal logistics and manufacturing processes.
• Ability to complex problem solving and critical thinking instilling trust among stakeholders.
• Proactively and independently solving tasks and challenges.
• Sound knowledge of Plant Maintenance, Production Planning and Warehouse Management modules.
• Fluent collaboration and communication skills in both Finnish and English.
• Preferably Bachelor's/Master's Degree in relevant field.
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in pharmaceutical industry is considered as an advantage.
For further information, please contact IT Business Partner Jani Virtanen, on Monday November 5th during 15-16, Friday November 9th during 15-16 or Tuesday November 13th during 17-18 by phone +358 400 737 860.
Please send your application by November 18th 2018.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Finland is a base for global pharmaceutical production, research & development and worldwide clinical trials. In Finland, Bayer employs about 850 people, located in Espoo and Turku. At Bayer, you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.