SAP SERVICE MANAGER / SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Oriola Finland Oy
We are looking for a
SAP SERVICE MANAGER/SOLUTION ARCHITECT
to strengthen our Information Management (IM) team’s SAP competence in Sales and Distribution (SD). Position is permanent and located in Espoo, Finland. Service Manager/Solution Architect will have a key role in developing further Oriola’s new SAP platform closely with business stakeholders. We offer an interesting position for a person, who is analytical with result driven positive attitude and strong SD background.
This position entails a broad range of responsibilities including the following tasks:
- Solution and process design in close co-operation with business stakeholders and external service provider (s)
- Technical end-to-end ownership of the SD covering service management processes (from incident to release mgmt.)
- Project management in selected development areas
- Vendor work and agreement management
- IM service management process development together with the rest of the IM team.
Our preferred candidate has:
- Master’s degree or corresponding knowledge with relevant 2-4 years working experience.
- Strong technical solution knowledge in Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM) is seen as advantage
- General understanding of relevant business processes like Order to cash and purchase to pay, experience in pharmaceutical distribution and/or wholesale is seen as advantage
- Proven experience in IT project and service management (e.g. ITIL), preferably in multicultural offshore set-up
- Structural way of working with strong analytical thinking
- Ability to translate complex technical solutions to business language
- Fluent spoken and written English skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills to secure smooth cooperation with different stakeholders.
At Oriola, we cherish openness, taking initiative and responsibility and working together. We will provide interesting working environment for a person, who is not afraid of challenges. If you share our values and got interested in the job, apply by 22 April 2018 at http://www.oriola.com/careers/open-vacancies/ with your CV and salary request. For further information, please contact IM Director, Business Area Services Marika Launonen, tel. +358468765103.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1122038
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo