SAP Pre-Sales LeadCapgemini Finland Oy
The SAP Unit in Capgemini Finland Application Services is focusing on delivering large scale S/4HANA Transformational projects. With more than 500 SAP S/4HANA projects in Europe and 1200 globally, a unique value-driven end-to-end transformation approach, Capgemini offers you to work on the most interesting SAP S/4 HANA projects in Europe
We are looking for a customer focused SAP Pre-Sales Lead to join our local SAP Practice in Finland.
As a part of the global SAP network, you will work with 27000+ resources with local presence supported by global organization and strong offshore delivery.,
SAP Pre-Sales Lead will be the key owner of the SAP offering in Finland where you work closely with Capgemini’s global SAP Center of Excellences
You follow the SAP technology trends and the market demand, by building and proposing winning solutions that will help our customers take their business to the next level. You are involved in creating the sales pipeline for SAP offering at Capgemini Finland and support account teams on creating and shaping the pipeline. You will be responsible for finding new prospects, nurturing existing ones and building a detailed understanding of the market’s needs. Based on the needs you have collected, you will create and propose solutions to the customers.
We expect you to be a fluent Finnish-speaker to be able to better interact with our customers in Finland, and appreciate if you have a network of customers and contacts that you can use to your advantage when contacting new prospects.
Your Responsibilities will include
You will focus on and lead presales activities around Digital Core with SAP S/4HANA
Being the key owner for portfolio sales pipeline
You will provide strategic advice to senior stakeholders of Capgemini’s clients, helping them drive business value from transformation to Digital Core with S/4HANA
You will act as our Technology Evangelist, to leverage Capgemini’s and SAP’s strategic alliance and Capgemini SAP CoE network to stay 100% up to date with and fully connected to the latest developments and trends in the SAP world, translating the potential of modern technology into tangible business value
You will act as Solutioning Lead of complex, multitower S/4HANA implementation programs, covering end-to-end solution definition, implementation approach, effort estimation, and implementation planning, working hand in hand with sales to define winning sales plan and unique value proposition
You will build strong global networks, enabling you to get involved and contribute in the most interesting client problems globally, and to leverage from global network to solve local challenges
You will lead, support and contribute to go-to-market and marketing strategy definition, execution planning, and execution, including campaigns, content marketing, events, client meetings and tailored offerings
To be successful in this role we expect you to:
· Have the ability to create a wow-effect for the customer through thought leadership
· Strong experience (at least 8-10 years) in implementing SAP solutions with focus on S/4HANA preferably across various roles (business analyst, lead consultant, lead (solution) architect, project manager)
· Solid experience in driving the execution of business transformation via implementation of new processes and supporting technology
· Deep and specialized skills in at least one functional domain / process area (finance, manufacturing, supply chain, procurement, etc.)
· Strong overall holistic understanding and experience across functional domains, business processes, applications, SAP product roadmap and emerging technologies & trends
· Entrepreneurial mindset: Independent, proactive, self-motivated and self-driven, collaborative, client-oriented
· Ability to build relationships and to become a trusted advisor for client senior stakeholders (VP and CXO levels)
· Ability to articulate a compelling vision and engage audience
· Fluent knowledge of both Finnish and English language is mandatory
Why should you choose Capgemini?
· Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career.
· We offer you the better of two worlds – global muscles, locally based in Finnish business life. Together, we have an advantage that few others can match! You will work with truly global organization with global clients located here in Finland.
· We value work life balance extremely high. We offer possibilities for remote working and flexibility in choosing the work schedule that best suits your needs.
· We offer competitive salary and benefit package, such as an extensive health care insurance, sick child care support, lunch and culture vouchers, smartphone of your choice and much more!
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with us no later than Jan 31st 2023! We are interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.
For more information, you may contact our Head of PBS unit, Kirsi Parviainen : +358407391559 – kirsi.parviainen (at) capgemini.com
Capgemini Finland Oy muualla verkossaTyönantajan verkkosivulle