Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
As a SAP HCM Consultant you will work with companies to clearly define and implement HR solutions creating a high-quality, cost-effective HR service model for our customers.
Work you will do
SAP consulting professionals at Accenture specialize in the design, development, integration and delivery of functional and industry solutions and processes for clients based on existing packages or custom-built systems. Working at Accenture, you will leverage your core business, technology and industry expertise, enabling our clients to become high-performance businesses.
• Lead analysis, design and implementation of SAP HCM solutions in close cooperation with the client
• Conduct structured testing internally and with users
• Drive cutover tasks and analyze need of historical data
• Support the change management process
Who are we looking for:
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with SAP HCM module, especially SAP SuccessFactors
• You have experience with implementation and testing
• Experience with minimum 1 full life cycle implementation project consisting of analysis, design, config/development build, test, deployment and training
• Business mindset with deep knowledge of functional processes
• Experience working in a project environment
• You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills both in Finnish and in English.
What is in it for you
• At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
• Unique, unbeatable solutions that make clients more agile – we do that by giving you the most
• Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress as you work
• Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
• Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work
• Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
• Extensive well-being program, MyHealth that boosts your overall well-being, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and a letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website at www.accenturerekrytoi.fi
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!