SAP Application Owner - Order Management & Intercompany Processes
Business Solutions Development team is responsible for development, implementation, support and maintenance of Vaisala’s Business Solutions including corporate ERP, PDM, CRM, E-commerce, Business Intelligence/Analytics and such systems.
We are looking for a SAP Application Owner, Order Management and Intercompany Processes to strengthen our Business Solution Development, SCM & Services team in Vaisala Group IT to take a key role in developing Vaisala’s Order Management and Intercompany Process related capabilities and solutions. The position is permanent.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Develop, implement and maintain Vaisala’s Order Management and Intercompany process capabilities and solutions as part of the Order-to-Cash process
• Ensure fit for Vaisala IT architecture and Information Security principles
• Taking a respective solution owner role in the upcoming ERP renewal project (SAP S/4 HANA Cloud)
• Accountability for Order Management and Intercompany solutions both functionally and technically
• Analyzing and documenting business process requirements and taking part in solution development roadmap creation together with business
• Data integration and/or data modeling
• Supporting and training super users
• 3rd party management
• Acting as an internal consultant; benchmarking and sharing industry best practices in own solution area and providing feasibility studies when building new solutions
We offer you an opportunity to work in a truly global environment with energetic colleagues.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an active, self-driven person with analytical skills who is capable of translating business needs towards IT System / Application requirements and solutions. You have over three years background in international manufacturing companies' processes and you have proven experience in modern ERPs (SAP S/4 HANA preferred), related applications and IT system development. Understanding on data integrations (and tools) and data modeling is an advantage.
Further, we value a proactive mindset and understanding of industrial business processes to be able to efficiently serve our internal customers in various business areas and functions. Negotiation, facilitation and change management skills are needed daily in your interaction with business stakeholders. You are also a good team player and communicator with ability to handle several tasks simultaneously in an organized manner. You hold a M.Sc. /B.Sc. degree in relevant field and communicate fluently in English. Finnish is a clear advantage.
For more information about the position, please contact Jussi Sissonen (Business Solution Manager – SCM & Services) by phone +358 40 7716254 (Thu 10th June between 14-15).
Please submit your online application with CV and salary request latest by June 13th, 2021.