Job Number: 00506087
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business.
Accenture’s Cloud Firstpractice is looking for Salesforce.com developers. Within the process of crafting your Salesforce.com expertise at Accenture, you will be trained, certified and working together with seasoned experts in interesting projects. The position is based in Helsinki and will include travel.
As a Salesforce.com developer, your key responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver software modules and/or components of varying size and complexity based on your level of experience
- Collaborate and interface with Team Leads
- Produce technical documentation for your development work
- Learning and adopting Accenture's methodologies and assets
- Networking with Accenture’s global network of experts
A Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Knowledge in Object Oriented design & principles
- Knowledge in software testing methodology, unit testing concept and version control tools
- Knowledge in Web Services & REST
- SQL development experience
- Java, C#, PHP, or similar development experience
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Strong interest in growing your own technology skills and developing domain expertise
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Finnish
Why Accenture? Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include overtime and performance based pay.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English and electronic copies of your excerpt from the student registry. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note: applications without CV, application and salary request will not be evaluated. Please ensure that these documents are attached before completing the application.