Job Number: 00506078
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business.
Accenture’s Cloud Firstpractice is looking for functional and technical consultants. We will provide training, certifications and roles as part of teams with seasoned experts to enable you to grow and build your Salesforce.com specific skills. The position is based in Helsinki and will include travel.
As a functional Salesforce.com consultant, your key responsibilities include:
- Understanding business requirements, analyzing them and mapping them to Salesforce.com solutions
- Designing functional solutions and participating in implementation projects
- Preparation of business scenarios, test cases, use cases & UAT scenarios
- Building prototypes and proof-of-concept implementations in close co-operation with client teams
- Produce functional documentation for your work
- Learning and adopting Accenture's SaaS approaches, methodologies and assets
- Networking with Accenture’s global network of experts and delivery centers
With more technical experien A Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Good skills in any (or preferably several) of the following: Software as a Service, Cloud, CRM, Salesforce.com, Agile development
- Preferably consulting delivery experience from client projects
- Good written and oral/presentation skills in both English and Finnish
- Strong interest in growing your own technology skills
From a functional Salesforce.com consultant we would also expect:
- Preferably Salesforce.com functional expertise
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand large-scale enterprise business processes
- Experience in performing analysis of Business Processes & Requirements
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solution
- Experience from design and delivery of advanced analytical reports
- Business exposure – working in or close with business operations
With more technical experience, we also expect you to have experience in solution design and estimating.
Why Accenture? Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include overtime and performance based pay.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English and electronic copies of your excerpt from the student registry and upper secondary school matriculation certificate. We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Please note: applications without CV, application and salary request will not be evaluated. Please ensure that these documents are attached before completing the application.