Salesforce Lead Developer
We are looking for experienced Salesforce Lead Developer to our Sanoma Media Finland B2B Tech Team consisting of 15 internal employees in Service Management, Architect and other development roles. Sanoma Media Sales is in the middle of major Cross Media Digital transformation where you will be crucial part of our Development team with the skills and knowledge of Salesforce.com platform. Sanoma is forerunner in latest modern technologies and SaaS solutions so this position provides key opportunity to develop your technical skills close to business E2E operations.
Core Sanoma B2B cross-media sales operations (as an example CRM capabilities, Products & Pricing mastership, Campaigns booking and invoicing) are all running on top Salesforce platform (with ADvendio application). Your role is leadership of L2C and Salesforce platform solutions’ technical design, execution and development according to agile based release and sprint focus areas based on priorities defined together with business counterparts. Examples of the near future development focus areas are Broadcasting booking and invoicing capabilities and media advertising self-service / partner channels set-up on top of Salesforce platform (ADvendio Sales Engine).
You work closely with the team of product managers, architects, business designers and other developers (DevOps team) to build new features improving our sales operations or customer capabilities while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. All stakeholders are closely collaborating in common premises in Sanomatalo and near-shore location.
- Salesforce Advanced Administration certificate or equivalent knowledge
- Strong track record in Salesforce technical projects leadership
- End to end business process understanding
- GIT, CI/CD basics knowledge
- Skills necessary to define, build and test increments of value in a short timebox (Lean / Agile, DevOps) and documentation
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Finnish
- Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills (towards business and technical team)
- Ability to perform well as a team player under pressure and uncertainty.
Following experience is helpful for the position but you don’t have to master everything:
- Experience in Lead-to-Cash solutions e.g. CRM, CPQ, invoicing, Marketing Automation solutions
- Background media sales solutions / advertising technologies
- Experience in quality driven development processes and software quality standards leadership
- Salesforce App Builder certificate or equivalent knowledge
- Salesforce deployment technologies using Eclipse, Ant, GIT, CI/CD
- Einstein experience
- Master data management, data loading and ETL
- Some UI, front end skills.
At Sanoma we offer plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and develop your skills. We understand the value of good work-life balance, and take flexible hours for granted.
Interested? Make your move and apply now or at latest on November 26th 2019. Please note that we are reviewing and interviewing applicants already during the application period.
If you have any questions, please contact Sanoma Technology B2B Team Lead Jussi Parkkali, gsm +358 40 702 4621.