Do you want to be a part of developing your teams performance while improving your professional skills? We are looking for an innovative sales trainee for Reaktor who is ready for new challenges. As a Sales Trainee you will get the chance to work with esteemed international customers. Reaktor´s clientele already include the most forward-thinking companies such as Adidas, Liverpool FC, HBO and Supercell. Read more below and apply today! We will proceed with the process when we find the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE As a Sales Trainee you will play a key part in client prospecting and contacting. You will get to be in touch with international companies and be a part of both the beginning of the partnerships as well as in further actions. You will be able to use your innovative ideas and together with your team find the best solutions to find future projects. Because you work closely with clients and your main responsibility is to contact them by phone you need excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude.
You are offered
* An opportunity to work in one of the most prestigious digitalization companies
* Big and known clients such as Adidas, Finnair and Tommy Hilfiger
* Extremely talented and helpful colleagues. This is a once in a lifetime learning opportunity!
* Office located conveniently in downtown Helsinki
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Prospecting and contacting clients mostly by phone
* Independently plan and execute pitches to relevant prospects
* Sales development together with your team
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background (e.g., MSc, Business, or IT studies) or you are about to graduate
* Genuine interest towards new technologies and digital product development
* You may have some relevant job experience from B2B sales, or you have worked with client growth in your past
* Eager to contact new potential customers and grow as a sales professional
* Fluent English language skills, Finnish and Swedish language skills are considered as a plus
As a person you:
* take initiative and are self-reliant
* are innovative
* are team-oriented
* have great interpersonal- and communication skills
* Start: August
* Work extent: 6 months, full- or part-time
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Reaktor that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Reaktor is a creative technology partner for forward-thinking organizations and societies. Reaktors group of 700+ industry-leading experts works with clients such as Adidas, Kone, Supercell, Varian, and Finnair. Based in Helsinki, New York, Amsterdam, Stockholm, and Tokyo, the company crafts digital products, services, and strategies with exceptionally high quality and velocity.