Sales Technical Support
Poolia Suomi Oy / Unigraf
Unigraf is an innovative Finland based company specializing in Test equipment for digital video interfaces. Our specialty is compliance testing of display interface protocols. Our vision is to be: World’s Leading Company in Video Electronics Testing for DisplayPort, HDMI and USB-C. Our business is very international and 98% of our revenue is coming from exports. Most important markets for Unigraf are USA, China, Taiwan, Korea and Israel where latest video electronics products are developed and manufactured.
We are now looking for a
Sales Technical Support / Application Engineer
for a fulltime role in Espoo office to work with cutting-edge products.
Working with global clients and re-sellers in international environment and specialising in Asia market will require native Chinese and fluent English language skills. This role will also require travelling to Asia appr. 4-5 times a year for 1-2 weeks at a time.
- Assist, consult and provide trainings for Unigraf re-sellers and customers to use Unigraf products, e.g. video equipment (SW updates, troubleshooting)
- Joint customer visits with re-sellers to understand customer needs
- Collect feedback about required bugfixes and new feature ideas and deliver them to R&D
- Participate Unigraf new feature validation in release testing to get understanding of latest features
Application Engineer responsibilities include helping customers to develop test automation applications with Unigraf products and develop capabilities to show test application demos to customers.
- Language skills: Chinese (native), English (fluent)
- Customer service skills gained in working with international customers
- Working experience from software development and skills in C++ / C++11
- Ability to learn video protocol testing for DisplayPort, HDMI and USB-C
Unigraf unique assets today are in four areas:
- World class expertise in digital video interfaces. Unigraf is world leader of tools for DisplayPort.
- Worldwide sales channel
- Established customer base including companies like: Intel, Apple, AMD, Samsung, LG, Dolby, Google and Microsoft
- Appreciated and trusted supplier of tools for DisplayPort compliance testing
Unigraf provides flexible work hours, ability to work from home, possibility to learn and develop own skills and work with large global clients. Company benefits include for example lunch, culture and sport vouchers among others.
This recruitment process will start immediately so please don't hesitate to apply if you feel that your language skills and background is what Unigraf is looking for! If you have any further questions pls contact Sigrid Puhilas-Ikonen at Poolia IT (+358 40 7406509, email@example.com).
How to apply
Please apply by registering on our website. Click on the "Hae" button to the right of this advertisement. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV document. After creating a profile you may attach multiple files.
Poolia is a registered staffing agency, meaning that we comply with the requirements set by EK/HPL.