Sales System Developer
Martela is one of the Nordic leaders in the office interior industry.
A passion to offer the best workplaces has been guiding the company for seventy years.
To strengthen our IT support and R&D team we are looking for
SALES SYSTEM DEVELOPER
We hope you share our values: User Driven Design, Passion for Innovations, Family Business and Finnishness. Finnishness is in our hearts and in the company culture. It is not about winning or being the best at any price; it is about getting those things you promise and start, properly done.
Martela has renewed its IT architecture and systems during the past few years, and work continues. As a Sales System Developer, you are responsible for managing, maintaining and developing Martela's Sales and Product Management application from product offering point of view. Your success depends on your ability to work jointly with different teams, both from business and IT. Your main office location is in Nummela, Vihti or Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki.
Your main responsibilities as Sales System Developer:
- To participate furniture R&D project to ensure day-to-day operations of Sales application and collaboration with R&D/Offering and Sales system provider
- To create content in to Sales and Product Management applications together with Martela R&D, Sales system provider and business key users to support business processes in the best way possible
- To develop Sales and Product Management applications features together with Martela R&D, Sales and IT to support business processes in the best way possible
- To participate and influence Furniture product releases of Sales and Product Management applications
- To participate in designing, documenting and executing of tests of Sales and Product Management applications.
Expected skills and attributes:
- 3 or more years’ experience in programming
- Good knowledge and experience in C++, C#, Java or any other object-oriented language
- Quality minded
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently on diverse problems
- Preferably experience with Sales and Product Management applications
- Good knowledge 3D modelling
- Understanding of modularity concepts
- Service-minded team player with customer-oriented attitude
- Knowledge about integrations is a plus
- Good documentation and communication skills, both in Finnish and in English, Swedish is a plus
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
We will offer you a varied and interesting position, inspiring working environment and colleagues, new way of working and thinking and one of the world's most extensive furniture collections for public interiors to work with.
Need more information about the position? Please contact Product Development Manager Juho Laine +358 50 590 8224, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Application Service Manager Päivi Savolainen +358 50 464 1054, email email@example.com.
Please send your CV and application with salary expectation by April 4th via this link: https://www.sympahr.net/public/pq.aspx?68bb6c4f