As a Sales Support Specialist, you are responsible for the analysis and ownership of sales proposal and bidding process, from leads tracking, bid preparation through final contract flow-down to key organizations. At its core, your work is to design and produce both regular and ad-hoc based qualitative and quantitative analysis to support our public tenders, RFPs/RFQs. The scope of work includes but is not limited to process flow management, deal review, and proposal creation. You will also participate in pricing and facilitating repair solutions based on our products, services, and data. You will be a key player not only in contract management but also in the analytics and development projects together with your peers.
- Validate technical specifications and financial analysis for public tenders and non-standard quotations
- Ensure a swift compilation of information relevant to the creation of quotations and proposals
- Conduct risk assessments of new tenders and come up with a mitigation plan
- Draft proposals and contracts and follow up with sales directors on quotation and opportunity status
- Manage transfer of contracts and trade compliance documents
- Support commercial operational activities (cost estimates, cashflow analysis, invoicing and collection) as required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Business, Economics or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in contract management, public tendering or e-procurement
- Strong business acumen and a good understanding of CRM concepts and processes
- Evidence of strong management and organizational skills with an agile mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface and influence different stakeholders
- Genuine interest in technical aspects of turbine engines and repair processes
- A curious, empathetic, and collaborative team player and a problem solver.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software, preferably Salesforce.com
- Fluent and effective written and verbal communication in English
- Category B Driver’s license
- Finnish language skills are a clear advantage
- Established project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Experience with ERP & CRM systems
- Experience with BI and Analytics
- Positive and supportive environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Gym in the facility
We offer an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team supporting the GATES way of maintaining jet engines for our customers worldwide. This is a full-time permanent position in a positive and supportive environment, where you will have a chance to influence your own work.
Please apply on company homepage no later than 13.1.2022 https://www.gatelesis.com/career-opportunities-at-ga-telesis/
First selections will start immediately, and position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
For additional information, please contact Commercial & Product Manager Suvi Vilen via email firstname.lastname@example.org