VTT is one of the leading research organizations in Europe. What unites us at VTT is curiosity, a passion for learning and a devotion to finding solutions to global challenges and answers to our customers’ needs. We offer an encouraging and innovative work environment, brilliant colleagues and various career paths.
Are you interested in supporting sales?
If yes, then read on. We are looking for a person interested in supporting business during the pre-sales and contract negotiation phase. You will coordinate the pre-sales phase sales support and take care of customers’ portal information requirements. As a Sales Support Specialist you work closely with sales and different business support units like finance, legal and compliance. Your home base is in VTT finance organization’s Group Business Control unit.
- Support commercial sales during bidding and contract negotiation phase
- Main user in different customer portals. Advice and develop their usage in the organization
- Coordinate and develop commercial sales support process related to customer portals
- Participate in customer negotiations to find best possible solutions for all parties
We expect you to have
- Experience in commercial contract negotiations and interpretation as well as sales support related work preferably in a project organization. Earlier experience in developing Sales support is an asset.
- Understanding of sales and finance processes
- Comfortable with different IT systems
- University degree (e.g. BBA or Master)
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Experience in running trainings and giving presentations is an asset.
As a person
You have a proactive, and customer-oriented mindset. As a person, you are motivated to help others succeed and reach their goals, whilst at the same time you are able to steer tough negotiations and ensure the adherence to VTT policies and regulations. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You like working in a fast-changing environment and have the ability to prioritize and adopt ad-hoc tasks with a short notice. Yet, you need to cope with detailed routine work and be able to organize and develop the process.
A versatile and challenging new position where you have a genuine possibility to participate in developing our commercial sales support.
VTT provides an inspiring working environment that pools together world-class research, innovations and top experts. Our mission is to create impact that generates sustainable growth and wellbeing in society as well as in industry.
Our people are the core of the next generation VTT. Therefore, our personnel’s wellbeing, flexible work opportunities and competence development are key priorities for us. With us, you can make an impact for a better future and you can be part of solving the biggest challenges of our time.
Interested and want to hear more?
For more information about the position, please contact Regina Hellman, Controller, Team Leader 1.6. 9.00-10.00 and 3.6. 9.00-10.00 Mobile: +358 400 478975 or Mirka Gottberg, Manager Strategic public funding 4.6. 10.00-11.00 and 7.6. 10.00-11.00 Mobile: +358 40 484 7459.
We are looking forward to hearing from you, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible via our recruitment system, by June 6th at the latest. We will start the interviews already during the vacancy period.
Employment type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Espoo, Tampere, Jyväskylä, Oulu
Apply between 27 May 2021 and 13 June 2021 23:59 (Europe/Helsinki)