Sales Support Specialist, Weber, Vantaa
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 18.12.2020
ABOUT THE ROLEAs the international leading brand, Weber is known for quality, expertise and innovation. To develop their business and support their current organization, we are looking for a customer oriented Sales Support Specialist. In this role you will work as the right hand support to the Country Manager as well as daily support towards the sales team. You have the ability to provide efficient service to trade partners, direct support to the sales team as well as collecting & analyzing data. It is also vital that you are a team player who is enthusiastic about the Weber brand.
What we offer
"We offer an exciting position in our sales team at our office in Finland. We are passionate about what we do and provide, next to an attractive salary & extra benefits package, a friendly, international working atmosphere, regular team and grilling events and an opportunity to grow through innovation and excellence. For us it´s important to have high spirits and togetherness, so you will always be able to find a colleague to support you. We are proud of being a strong brand, for us it is not only about selling grills and accessories, but to help create unique barbecue experiences for our customers - and each other."
* Providing efficient and effective service to trade partners and ensure that the work is in compliance with business needs, policies and procedures
* Producing sales reports, spread sheets and statistics using customer data
* Attending to various customer meetings and support with presentations and sales reports
* Maintaining an up to date knowledge of prices and product ranges, terms & conditions
* Calculating and preparing KPIs and product/sales statistics and forecasts based on sell-out numbers
* Analyzing KPIs, product range and SKU performance for the Key Accounts
* Helping Finnish and Nordic sales teams including B2B, eCom and Key Accounts
* Maintaining back office CRM data/systems, customer agreements and coordinating office routines/calendars and helping with frequent admin tasks
WE ARE LOOKING FORYou are a committed, responsible person with 3-5 years experience from a similar position in a Sales department. You are motivated being a part of a team that work across borders to get success in every single project. You like to have many different projects running - and you always help your colleagues, when they are in need for it.
* Experienced from a similar position
* Able to provide an effective and service-minded support
* Are IT-minded and a proficient user of MS Office and preferred Navision/SAP, Targit or another BI-Tool
* Are an excellent communicator both in Finnish and English (Swedish is benefit), and you are able to positively influence others
* Are a team player but also able to work on own initiative
* Are good at prioritizing tasks and able to meet deadlines
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent position
* Location: Teknobulevardi 3-5, Vantaa
* Application: Please send you CV and motivation letter by 17.1.2021
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
OTHER INFORMATIONIt all began with the grill enthusiast George Stephen, who in 1952 invented the first kettle shaped grill in the history - a grill that ended up changing the grill culture throughout the world. He did not do it to make people love his invention - he just wanted to find a better way to grill a steak for his family and friends - and so he did! It is now almost 70 years ago.
"We are not metal benders - we are in the entertainment business". That´s Weber in a nutshell. For us, a barbecue is much more than just a barbecue - it is the gathering point for unforgettable experiences and memories. That was the philosophy George Stephen built Weber on, how he revolutionized the barbecue industry, and that is what continues to characterize Weber to this day.