- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Sales Support Manager at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be responsible for providing support for our global sales organization as well as project management.
• Holding technical discussions with the High Power Drives factory, engineering department, global sales organization, ABB’s internal customers and 3rd party customers
• Organizing factory acceptance tests and other kind of inspections related to customer projects
• Hosting customers who are visiting the factory
• Developing the High Power Drives offer-order delivery process
• Answering technical inquiries coming from the sales channel
• A key role in project management and as a technical specialist in a global organization
• A view to an interesting range of products and customer applications
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• M.Sc. in electrical engineering, automation engineering or industrial economics
• Strong knowledge of cabinet-built low-voltage AC Drives
• Strong presentation skills
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish, other language skills are beneficial.
Ideally, you have
• A basic understanding of the AC drives business and AC drives applications in different industries
• Knowledge of the Salesforce.com CRM tool
• Basic knowledge of SAP
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI63391512 by February 25th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Tommi Liimatainen, tel. +358 50 332 4370, available on Friday February 9th at 14.00 - 15.00 and on Wednesday February 14th at 14.00 - 15.00.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees. www.abb.com