Sales Support Manager
We are looking for a Sales Support Manager at ABB Oy, Drives in Helsinki. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting global sales organization as well as doing different kind of project management related tasks. You are customer-oriented with strong presentation skills.
• Holding technical discussions with the High Power Drives factory, engineering department, global sales organization, ABB’s internal customers and third party customers
• Organizing factory acceptance tests and other kind of inspections related to customer projects
• Hosting customers visiting the factory
• Developing the High Power Drives offer–order–delivery process
• Supporting the sales organization in European region
• Dealing with technical inquiries from the sales channel
• A key project management and technical specialist role in a global organization
• An interesting range of products and customer applications
• The opportunity for personal development
• M.Sc. in electrical engineering, automation engineering or industrial economics
• In-depth knowledge of cabinet built low-voltage AC Drives
• In-depth knowledge of the Simplorer-tool and the ability to simulate network harmonics with it
• In-depth knowledge of cabinet built ACS880 products as well as ACS880 multidrive module products
• Excellent written and spoken Finnish and English skills; other languages are considered an asset
• Strong presentation skills
Ideally, you have
• An understanding of the AC drives business and AC drives applications in different industries
• Knowledge of the Salesforce CRM tool
• Basic knowledge of SAP
• Experience of project management in low-voltage drives sales projects
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI62082921 by September 27th, 2017 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Tommi Liimatainen, tel. +358 50 3324370, best available on September 19th at 15:00-16:00 and September 26th at 13:00-14:00.