As a Sales Support Assistant, you will be creating quotes for project sales customers and collaborating with the regional project sales responsible. The task is to create quotes correctly in a timely and efficient manner. Your customers are construction companies and retail professionals. As Sale Support Assistant, you will be reporting directly to the Project Sales Manager. Given the scope of the role, you will enjoy a broad stakeholder collaboration.
- To live by the JELD-WEN Values, to build businesses ethically and safely, to invest in people, to inspire customers through innovations, to deliver on our promises and to improve every day.
- To ensure adherence with all compliance standards and operate with integrity at all times.
- Producing quotes for project sales customers
- Collaborating with the regional project sales responsible and other sales team
- Produce quotes on time and correctly without forgetting efficiency
- Receive and name invitations to tender and quotations in the CRM system with attachment
- Communicate and cooperate with external stakeholders such as construction companies and retail professionals
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Project Sales team, Consumer sales team, customer service and the operations
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience from a similar role in sales and customer service
- A technical or commercial degree or an equivalent vocational qualification
- Experience in technical quote calculation and particularly in the sale of building materials or cooperation with construction companies is an advantage
- Sound technical understanding, where you are capable of understanding and can interpreting the technical documents attached to the tenders and know the basics of building regulations.
- Productive and punctual
- You are a team player but well-accustomed to working independently
- Solution-oriented and can identify Customer problems whilst finding solutions.
- Solid IT skills and knowledge of systems such as CRM (Salesforce), ERP (Fenocs) and Microsoft Office
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Finnish and English
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services