Air Liquide Finland
Missions and Responsibilities:
Air Liquide is looking for high potential Sales Representative
We are looking for an energetic and assertive colleague, motivated to apply for a commercial job with broad career perspectives.
As sales representative you must know the company's products inside and out. You will be trained to offer Air Liquide products and associated technical applications to existing and new customer accounts in market segments such as food, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and manufacturing. You will work with customers to find out what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Manage a portfolio of customers within a sales sector
- Regularly visit customers to maintain and develop customer intimacy
- Pursue business targets set by Market under the local guidance of Market sales leaders
- Implement the given commercial policy on existing contracts
- Is responsible for sales development, customer satisfaction, price management
- Develop and maintain a high level industry sector and technical knowledge (applications)
- Apply marketing plan by selling offers deployed by the Market offer deployers
- Is responsible for offers rollout and market share in the sales district
Competencies and Profile:
Knowledge and Knowhow specific to the job
- Fluent in Finnish and good understanding in English
- Excellent sales process skills
- Ability to increase customer portfolio value over time
- Good market knowledge of the area
- Customer process
Management and behavior skills
- Ability to create a buying atmosphere/closing deals
- Passionate about sales
- Adapting personal communication style to effectively interact with a variety of people
- Understanding external and internal customer expectations and needs
- Secure reliable solutions
What skills will you develop in this job?
Supported by an effective Finnish team, you’ll grow in an international company & develop a large spectrum of skills: Customer service, Meeting sales goals, Closing skills, Prospecting skills, Negotiation, Self-confidence, Product knowledge, Presentation skills, Client relationships & more...
Employees at Air Liquide experience the autonomy and the recognition they receive as pleasant and unique. Apply for a dynamic function in a very driven team where you will quickly learn about the market, the processes and the people from Air Liquide. If you wish, you will have the opportunity to distinguish yourself within Air Liquide international network and to give direction to your own career.
Wish to know more about the position, based in Nokia? Please call Sales Manager, Reija Sinervo +358 40 4802239
Interested in applying? Please do this via the link by latest the 15th of February.