SALES REPRESENTATIVE NEUROMODULATION FINLAND & BALTIC
Abbott Medical Finland OY
For our sales team in Finland, we are looking for a
SALES REPRESENTATIVE NEUROMODULATION
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for the achievement of sales revenue targets towards old and new customer groups with existing product line, therapy programs and various tools. You will be working closely with the sales & marketing department and reporting to the Sales Manager Neuromodulation Finland & Baltic. The role is field-based with main focus on visiting customers and commercial people to maximize opportunities and deliver results.The product portfolio of responsibility includes devices for treating chronic neuropathic pain with spinal cord stimulation (SCS) ,dorsal root ganglion stimulation (DRG) and radio frequency treatment. The customers are mainly public hospitals and some few private practices.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Propose challenging and reasonable yearly targets and forecasts to management.
- Implement in agreement with manager strategies and tactics to ensure market penetration, sales goals and the establishment of new accounts.
- Work with the Sales Manager to develop and deliver on call plans and account plans in order to meet agreed revenue targets.
- Deliver winning offers as response to tender requests.
- Coordinate promotion of new and existing products, with all relevant marketing activities
- Performing activities such as product presentations and gathering competitor information is important in order to guarantee high competitive standards and maximize Neuromodulation visibility and image.
- Maintain or improve ASP of product portfolio in the assigned territory.
- Maintain all contacts and relationships with existing and new customers.
- To provide technical assistance, procedure support, implantation and follow up support and training and educations whenever seen needed to Customers and Abbott employees.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree or masters degree in life science, sales or technical field or equivalent experience in medical device/pharma sales, or clinical experience from working in a hospital environment
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales within medical devices or pharma, or experience from Neuromodulation products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and local language (Finnish).
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Strong selling skills on top of being excellent in building relations.
- Delivers; gets the job done, meets or exceeds expectations and exhibits a sense of urgency on critical time dependent issues.
- Willingness to travel throughout the territory/region with overnight stays as required (70 % of working hours).
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are appealed by Abbott, looking for a job with a meaning and recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can apply via the "Apply" button with your resume and letter of application. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Meltem Cakir, email@example.com.
Sales Representative, Sales, Key Account Manager, Territory manager, Medical devices, Myyjä, Myynti, Edustaja, Avainasiakaspäällikkö, Aluepäällikkö, Neuromodulaatio, Terveysteknologia