Would you like to support the production of environmentally friendly energy solutions? Are you near the end of your studies or newly graduated? Do you have the right proactive approach to enable effective sales processes? We are looking for a sales developer to join our sales team in Vantaa. Join us and shape the energy solutions of tomorrow!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be part of an international fast-growing company where you are challenged with interesting and diverse tasks and development projects. You are creating a real business value, working actively together, and learning from professional colleagues in all countries we operate. You will find a development-oriented and supportive work culture, a great work environment, and clear targets. We offer you a diverse package of employee benefits and you are very welcome to our great teambuilding events!
We are extremely growth-oriented company - most experienced Energy as a Service provider in Nordics & Baltics, with planned entering to Netherlands. Our international sales team is creating tailor made business solutions and contribute in transforming industries to new energy era. Sales team consist of highly motivated persons with broad self-development opportunities in the field of energy investment environment, technical solutions and sales.
In this role you will be prospecting new strategic customers and creating Energy as a Service sales opportunities by leading the need identification and influencing the whole customer decision making chain from production and asset management to CEO level. You will be part of a team to prepare strategic customer plans, customer industry analysis and present the offer to the customer and get the commitment for the co-operation. Sales project management incl. creation of project development plan, managing the process, formulating the offer and business case assessment for customer and Adven, in addition to signing the deals. Doing this means management of assigned Adven and customers team.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Higher education in economics or technology (or thesis worker)
* Solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, interest in sales and project development
* Good understanding of the nature of energy, general business processes, financial and market analysis and project profitability assessment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Good networking and presentation skills will help you to excel in this position
* Fluent in Finnish and English. Good knowledge in Swedish seen as an advantage. Other language skills seen as a plus (German, French, Dutch)
* Readiness to travel
Personality traits that fit this role:
* You have strategic thinking and project management skills, wide horizon, creativeness and self-establishment ability.
* In communication you are open, goal oriented and show flexibility if needed.
* Willingness, drive and ambition to get things done.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Extent of work: Permanent contract with Adven
* Location: Vantaa
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Adven that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
At Adven Värmevärden Group we are driven by a purpose to create advantage in energy for business, people and planet. We strive to be part of the solution to climate change and believe we can make a difference with every sustainable energy solution that we find, build and run together with our customers.