Sales Operations Specialist
M-Files is a fast growing company and we are constantly looking for new talents to join our teams to support the growth. Now we are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our professional team in our Tampere or Espoo office.
M-Files Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for the quality of the sales bookings data. With deep understanding of our data models and order recording processes, we ensure that the business data ending up to our sales reports is valid and up-to-date. As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be the expert on M-Files sales processes and tools with ability to administrate the tools we use in our daily operations, including M-Files. Sales Operations is responsible for calculating and reporting sales commissions on a monthly basis. In a growing company the processes and tools are under continuous development and our target is to make our processes scalable and as automated as possible. This position is part of our Global Sales Operations team and reports to Sales Operations Manager.
Your primary day-to-day tasks will include:
- Helping Sales Representatives with recording orders
- Following up and validating order recordings, closing delivered & invoiced orders
- Ensuring that the orders end up to invoicing pipeline and have all the necessary information for successful invoicing
- Understanding and verifying booking value of the recorded orders
- Helping with monthly commission calculations according to relevant sales compensation plan
- Monitoring and coordinating our shared internal mailbox
- Participating in new and current operative tools development and deployment
The role also includes other separately specified projects and the responsibilities will be formed based on the knowledge, interests and competence of the selected candidate.
Requirements for the position:
- Excellent Excel skills (also VBA and macros), good with numbers
- At least basic level skills in SQL, understanding of data structures
- Service mindset: listening to our internal customer's needs and responding quickly to service requests
- Ability to quickly internalize complex data structures and processes
- Attitude of 'Getting things done' with ability to tolerate pressure
- Tolerance for recurring tasks
- Passion for developing your own way of working, looking for ways to be more efficient, streamline processes and tools accordingly
- Attention to details and ambition to deliver with high quality
- Fluent English and Finnish skills
- Previous knowledge of M-Files and Salesforce is appreciated
We offer you interesting assignments in a dynamic, rapidly growing international company. At M-Files you will get the opportunity to develop your competence and knowledge as a professional and enhance your specialist skills. Committed and skilled co-workers in addition to an encouraging work environment along with modern tools, methods and practices make sure that you have all needed support in your work.
We would like to hear from you soon, so please send you CV and an application letter by the 13th of November at the latest. If you want to know more about the position Hanna-Reetta Nokso-Koivisto, Sales Operations Manager, will be glad to answer your questions. Hanna-Reetta will be available at +358503661803 on Friday 1st of November at 9-10 and on Tuesday 5th November at 14-15.
Check for more information on M-Files and our culture at www.m-files.com/careers and at Facebook and Linkedin.
Deadline for applications: 13.11.2019