Sales Operations Program Manager VMP Varamiespalvelu
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 23.8.2019
On behalf of our client, an international software company, we are looking for a candidate to fill the position of a Sales Ops Program Manager in Espoo. The Sales Operations Program Manager assists the Business and Sales Operation to execute the following:
- Develops highly scaled and efficient operational services & support
- Drives standardized sales operations & processes
- Drives adoption of standardized tools and reporting
- Supports yearly planning locally
- Accelerates the landing of Empowering Digital Success (EDS) efforts
We are looking for candidates who are eager to grow and hungry to learn, so you can be in the beginning of your carrier.
- Previous experiences in sales operations 2+ years
- Strong analytical skills with excel and experience with CRM tools ; pivioting and power BI is a strong plus.
- Business consultative and analytic skills and experiences
Koulutus ja työkokemus
• Personable, motivated and curious
• Strong planning and consultative skills and very comfortable collaborating across stakeholder groups and different levels of management in a multicultural environment
• Focus on providing process optimization by understanding the desired business outcome
• Strong communicator and able to manage work and prioritize multiple assignments under tight deadlines
• Extreme multi-tasker that thrives on complexity and new challenges and is able to self-start and “see the forest for the trees” and propel him or herself and others forward to drive results
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and pivot tables are required, PowerBI is an asset
• Knowledge and experiences in one or multiple of the following areas are required – Including related tools/processes:
• Business and opportunity management: pipeline management, forecast management
• Scorecard management
• Data management, analysis and reporting
We are offering an interesting job and a fixed-term contract until the end of June 2020 with a probable extension. Besides your local team you get access to a vast international network that offers you support and opportunities to learn and develop yourself. To apply for this position register on our website (www.vmp.fi) or send your resume and application attached with your salary request to email@example.com on as soon as possible. For more information on the position email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charlotta Jaakkola, email@example.com, (02) 728 1450
Hae paikkaa viimeistään 29.08.2019 mennessä.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.