Our global sales organization (Berlin, Oslo, Silicon Valley, Boston, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul) is expanding rapidly, and we are now looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our global sales operations team.
In this role, you will work closely with all functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Management) to design and implement initiatives to support the company’s growth. You will also act as the first line of support for our frontline sales teams, providing guidance in the execution of Qt’s global sales process and policies. You will be reporting to the Head of Business Operations.
- As part of the Sales Operations team, execute development projects and drive local adoption through active change management
- Contribute to Sales Operations’ development work, continuously improving processes and implementing new functionality on our Salesforce platform
- Act as the primary point of contact within Sales Operations for frontline sales teams in the EMEA region, supporting the sales organization in day-to-day activities on the Salesforce platform
- Support EMEA region leadership with sales reporting and analytics
- Deliver periodic training on sales process and sales tools to the frontline sales teams
- Communicate and maintain Qt’s global sales policies locally to ensure right behaviours and alignment with corporate governance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience from e.g. sales operations, CRM process and tools development, or professional services delivery on the Salesforce platform
- Hands-on configuration experience from the Salesforce platform, with the capability to design and implement solutions on the platform. Salesforce certifications will be considered as an advantage
- Solid business acumen and understanding of B2B sales processes
- Ability to quickly learn business processes and systems, and alternate between the big picture and process details
- Proven project management skills, able to take independent responsibility of driving workstreams and projects from design to implementation
- Master's degree from a relevant field, e.g. business or technology
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills in English and Finnish
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions in a multi-cultural environment
We offer a dynamic, fast growing, highly international workplace with talented and skilled people from all around the world. We embrace openness, learning, encouragement and fun.
The Qt Company operates globally from its offices in Finland, Germany, Norway, Japan, Korea, China, and USA. To learn more, please visit http://qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.