Voit hakea tätä työpaikkaa osoitteessa https://www.m-brain.com/rekry/
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 6.9.2022
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
- Työtehtävän taso Asiantuntija
We are looking for a driven sales manager to sell our unique SaaS portfolio and build our client base in Finland.
You will have full autonomy to manage your day with the support of an experienced team around you. Our regional Managing Director and Sales Director will play an active role in supporting your growth, giving you the very best start to a successful career at M-Brain. We believe in supporting our team and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected.
You will be responsible for
• Building and managing your own sales pipeline based on a combination of readily supplied warm leads as well as cold contacting new opportunities
• Showcasing our solution
• Managing the sales process
• Securing new clients
Your compensation package will be a combination of a good base salary and a lucrative sales incentive scheme. We are a KPI driven sales organization, allowing for transparency and equal renumeration opportunities for everyone in the team.
• 3-5 years’ B2B sales experience, preferably in the field of SaaS and SaaS based services
• An ability to articulate well, using open questioning, pitching to high level contacts
• Excellent communication, presenting and project management skills
• A professional, well organised individual with great attention to detail
• Customer focused, high energy attitude
• Winning spirit and self-motivation to achieve agreed sales targets
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Good proficiency in MS Office
• Experience with CRM platforms, especially Salesforce
• Fluent communication and presentation skills in Finnish and English
• Ability to meet clients in the Helsinki metropolitan area
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 30.10.2022 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit täyttää "Hae työpaikkaa" -linkin kautta.
Lisätietoja saat Chief Governance Officer Joakim Nyberg: firstname.lastname@example.org.