Due to our customers international business growth, we are looking for an experienced and customer-oriented
Your responsibilities will include building and developing the distributor network in the agreed markets that can be customized based on your interests and experience. In your role, you will travel frequently to support our customers: distributors or OEM-accounts who utilize our solutions to solve power quality issues in demanding applications, industries and renewable energy sector. To succeed in this position, we expect you to be able to work independently as well as a team member and strive for results. Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English skills are a must, other languages are a benefit. According to your own interests and professional competence, your tasks can be directed towards taking care of the partner distribution network or more towards system sales for system integrators or end customers.
What we are looking for:
- Suitable education, for example, MSc in Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics Power Engineering or Economics
- At least 5 years of international sales experience
- Knowledge in commercial contract principles
- Knowledge in energy market mechanism and tariffs is an advantage
- Knowledge in electrical power quality principles and applications is an advantage
- Experience in customer service and ability to clarify the technical and commercial needs of distributors and end customers
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills with energy storage, power quality and FACTS products portfolio
- Independent role in our sales team
- Possibilities to work in the international business environment
- A young and dynamic workplace in a cleantech company
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply no later than 13.4.2020.
If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact HRS Advisors consultant Kristiina Lehmus, tel. +358 503964686 and Sales Director, Products, Raimo Naskali tel. +358 20 7354 336 on Thursday 19.3. 9.00 – 10.00 or Monday 30.3. 14.00 – 15.00.