Want to shape the future of health and build growth strategies for a pioneering health tech company that’s transforming preventive care? We’re looking for a bold and dynamic Sales Manager to join our team in Helsinki. We are a fast-growing global health tech and we need someone who can be at the forefront of creating new business and supporting our rapid international growth. You should be innovative and be able to develop new methods to take our pioneering health solutions to the world.
What you'll do
As a Sales Manager at Nightingale, you will take a lead role in helping us take our technology and services to new business areas and scale our growth.
You will build business concepts, find the target customers, make sales proposals and close the deals. Your business targets will be measured in terms of value of deals closed (euros). As we are entering new business areas, your focus will be first on building concepts and finding the first customers.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for an independent and ambitious person with an entrepreneurial streak, who has a minimum 5 years of sales experience. You have sold end-to-end services to corporate health/wellness, insurance or similar B2B customers. You must be familiar with communicating and closing deals with large corporate customers. You don’t necessarily need to have experience in health tech. You understand that to achieve results, you must have a creative flair for finding new sales opportunities and a hunger to close deals.
You’re a people person who likes to think outside of the box, and you do what it takes to reach and exceed your goals. You should have good written and oral communication skills in Finnish and English, other languages are a big plus. As our customers are global, we expect you to be ready to travel.
- Meaningful, pioneering work that offers you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills
- Responsibility and independence as an accountable member of one of our Business Units
- Unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team of scientists, business professionals, developers, designers and biotech business experts
- Flexible and informal working environment
- Competitive salary
- Full fringe benefits for health and wellbeing incl. massage, commuting, sports and culture
- In-house chef and cafe that serves warm lunch every day
- Premium health insurance
- Quirky team get-togethers
- Interest clubs from running to music (we have an in-house band!)
The position is a full-time field position based in Helsinki.
Your next steps
Interested in joining our passionate and diverse Nightingale flock? Follow the link below and fill up your information along with your CV and a cover letter. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.