We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Sales Manager at ABB, Motors and Generators unit. The position is global, preferable locations being Helsinki, Milan or Västerås. As part of the strategic sales team, you will be working actively to promote ABB products, customer values and to influence customer specifications. You will also be taking part in global long-term sales pursuits.
• Creating and maintaining global frame agreements for major induction motors end user customers. Working with factories to develop industry standard and customer standard products, providing all technical documentation and pricing.
• Developing and publishing sales guidelines as well as comments and deviations to all customer specifications for the support and technical coordination of our local sales units together with the global technical support
• Performing the roll-out of the global frame agreement to all local sales units, global sales support, global technical support and production units
• Collaborating with the division’s industry segment management in their activities and tasks with the end user customers
• Arranging seminars and trainings to customers
• Coordinating technical queries and clarifications to customer specification and providing solutions
• A job that will give you a broad understanding of the market, as well as of ABB’s global organization
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development among highly motivated and skilled professionals
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical or mechanical engineering
• Several years’ experience in project management, sales engineering or technical support in a related field, preferably working with motors
• Excellent cooperation and presentation skills
• Systematic, independent, responsible and flexible attitude towards work
• Customer-focused attitude
• Willingness to travel
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID HQ65197738 by June 6, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Ville Laurila, tel. +358 50 332 3399. Available from May 16 to June 1.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com