- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
Electrification Solutions, Porvoo, Helsinki or Tampere.
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Sales Manager at ABB Oy, Electrification Products in Porvoo, Helsinki or Tampere, leading a team of 10+ sales professionals. You will be responsible for selling electrification products of the division for contractors, maintaining and developing the wholesaler channels and creating demand in the construction sector. Your main product groups will include the Jussi and Impressivo wiring accessories and parts, Näpsä consumer unit and related components, Free@Home home automation, Welcome door entry systems, and EVLunic electric car charging points. This position offers you a viewing point to Finland’s electric wholesale, contracting and construction sector.
• Supporting the development of your sales organization and the job satisfaction of the staff. Maintaining a high motivation is vital
• Developing the sales strategy together with product marketing and implementing the strategy through the sales organization
• Growing and maintaining high-quality opportunity pipeline in your channels and driving the acquisition of new customers to ensure profitable growth
• Ensuring the development of customer satisfaction with a customer-centered approach
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development through our "We will help you grow" training program
• A high-profile position with the opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or economics
• Several years’ experience in the construction industry, with a contractor or wholesaler, or at ABB
• Track record of developing a sales team successfully in the Finnish market
• In-depth knowledge of the Finnish electric wholesale, contracting and construction business
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Familiarity with the Electrification product portfolio related to building: electric supply solutions for buildings, building automation, wiring accessories and parts
• Readiness to travel
• Swedish language skills
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64608730 by June 3rd, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Mikko Mäkäräinen, tel. +358 50 334 3234 or Jami Sorsa, tel. +358 50 335 7635.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com