We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Sales Manager at ABB Oy, Process Industries unit in Helsinki. In this position, you will actively interact with our existing and potential new customers to manage the Pulp and Paper CPM (Collaborative Production Management) and ABB AbilityTM cross-industry sales activities in Europe and support the sales activities in China and US.
• Sales work in CPM Pulp and Paper with global customers
• Sales work in other process industries
• Marketing and sales support activities globally
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• An opportunity for personal development
• An opportunity to further grow your career
• Benefits of a global company
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in pulp and paper, IT, automation, industrial economics, or similar
• Experience in sales and working with the customers’ top management (CEO, CFO, CIO) with a good track record
• Know-how in industrial IT and automation and an understanding of IT trends
• Understanding of the pulp and paper business (or similar industry) in strategic level
• Insight into the changes in the pulp and paper market and what drivers there are
• Capability of drawing conclusions from complex issues and finding new solutions to improve customer profitability
• Negotiation skills, strategic thinking, cooperativeness and networking skills, commitment to the accountabilities
• Ability to motivate, coach and share the knowledge within the organization
• Willingness to travel and do active sales work with global customer base
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Finnish and Swedish/German language skills.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64451913 by May 18th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Sales Director Mikko Jalava, tel. +358 50 332 5031.